First Level Academic Diploma
Authorized by the Ministry of Education, University and Research
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Stylistic songwriting, to write “in the style of …”, an essential characteristic for the craft of an author
- Creative song-writing, to write songs in one’s own personal style
- Record production , publication of Cd, Ep and single compositions
- Live performance , with compositions in formations from the trio to the great orchestra
Total hours: 982 hours
The course is limited for a maximum of 10 students selected by audition.
Songwriting lessons, instrumental/singing, creative workshops, production and arrangement
Rehearsals and live performances with their own pieces from the trio to the great orchestra
Recording studio to produce their own compositions
Selected by hearing
Production and Distribution
Arrangement and orchestration, Both virtual and real with bands and orchestras, Aimed at discographic production in a year with the publication of their best songs on digital platforms. A modern study of electronic keyboards.
Deepening of an instrument chosen from bass, drums, guitar, song, piano.
Workshop of ensemble music to experiment and live their original compositions in the Club and Festival of the capital.
- Artist is the songwriter and interpreter of his own compositions
- Author of lyrics and music for performers
- Arranger in own and third parties
- Author of music to support advertising, commercials, trailers, acronyms
- Author of texts and / or music for theater, prose, musicals
At least 80 percent of the lessons. It will be possible to choose between.
Release Title: Academic Diploma of 1st level (auteur Miur)
#PLAYINGIS NOT AGAME
Saint Louis College of Music – The first and only institution of excellence in the first and second level academic diplomas.