CHANGING LIVES. OPENING MINDS.
Saint Louis warmly welcomes incoming Exchange Students in the context of the Erasmus+ program!
WHO CAN APPLY
Applications can come from students registered in European Higher Education Music Institutes that are Saint Louis Erasmus+ partners.
If your Institute is not a partner yet, please ask your International Office about it. Saint Louis is still open to establish new Erasmus+ partnerships.
Your Erasmus application has to be submitted through the on-line application system EASY.
To fill in the application you will need to have the following documents and materials ready:
- Video Link(s) containing your portfolio of performances/compositions/works for a total duration of 15/20 minutes approximately. The link(s) can be developed on Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox or other similar web-portals. The upper limit for the size of the uploaded files is 100MiB.
- Study Plan: please check our Courses Curricula in the specific Courses section of our web-site.
- Artistic/Educational CV
- Transcript of Records of previous relevant music studies
- A recent picture
To start preparing your Application, click here
We accept Applications for a whole academic year or for 1 semester. Application period opens every year in January.
- For students wishing to study at Saint Louis for the whole academic year or for the 1st semester: May 1st
- For students wishing to study at Saint Louis for the 2nd semester: November 1st
For support in the Application process and all exchange related queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org