ADMISSION | JAZZ AND POPULAR MUSIC PRE-ACADEMIC COURSES
To gain access to the pre-academic course the student has to sit an admission test made up of practical tests, written exams, and auditions, that are subdivided in:
- Instrument/Vocals practical test
- Music theory and harmony written test
- Solfeggio and Ear training written and oral test
- Harmony applied to the piano
In order to be admitted in the pre-academic course, it is necessary to pass at least the Instrument/Vocals practical test.
Pre-Academic Admission Tests for International students can be sit in 2 different intakes, according to the necessities of the students themselves:
For the Academic Year 2019/2020, the Admission Tests for the February intake can be sit between February 8th and 19th (dates to be individually agreed upon through the International Office); for the February intake the test can be sit on June 21st 2019 only.
Admission to the Pre-Academic Courses is granted. The admission test is only meant to check the entry level of each student in each subject, to better position the students in the most appropriate classes of the 3-year program.
Therefore, to register to the Pre-academic Course:
- Fill in the Application Form
- Establish your Intake to sit the admission test, with the support of the International Office
- Pay the registration fee (€ 120 approximately) plus the down payment (€ 250), following the instructions that the International Office will send you on your e-mail
Non-EU Students requiring a study VISA to enter Italy can get an Admission Certificate from our International Office to be submitted to the Italian Embassy in their Country, only when the above procedure is finalized.
To get information about VISA procedures please click here and visit the page: http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/